Imagine seeing the world in terms of possibility, not limitation! Start asking, "What's the best that could happen" instead of, "What is the worst that could happen". You are capable of overcoming obstacles, so there is no reason to let them hold you back.
WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT THESE EARRINGS?
COMFORTABLE: Due to the luxurious comfort of their remarkably lightweight design, customers have been known to forget they are even wearing earrings.
UNIQUE STYLE: Each beautiful earring is designed and hand-painted* by Annie.
DURABLE: Chipboard is the trusted material of choice for hardback book covers. Who knew that with a little creativity and ingenuity it could make a durable earring too?
RECYCLED: The chipboard used to make these earrings is made from 100% post-consumer paper.
DETAILS ABOUT THIS PAIR:
- Free in the USA
- International shipping is available on the Etsy Shop.
- Acrylic paint: two shades of beige and copper
- Protective finish: clear
- Nickel-free metal: copper-plated brass
- Approximately 1-1/4 inch wide x 1-7/8 inch long (2-5/8 inches from top of hook)
- See photos with manikin and penny for scale
*Important: Due to the hand-painted nature of these earrings, each pair will look very similar too, but not exactly like the photos featured.
Have questions about these earrings? See the FAQ.