FIVE REASONS YOU'LL LOVE THESE EARRINGS
1) COMFY: Due to their remarkably lightweight design, these earrings are perfect for wearing all day or dancing the night away. They're also nickel-free, so they're actually comfy if you have sensitive ears.
2) RECYCLED: The durable, lightweight material used to make these earrings is made from 100% post-consumer paper products.
3) MOISTURE-RESISTANT: Even though they're made from recycled paper, these earrings are finished with a protective clear coat so they can easily handle a little rain or sweat.
4) UNIQUE: Each beautiful earring is meticulously designed, hand-cut and hand-painted* by the artist, Annie, in Fort Collins, CO.
5) INSPIRING: These earrings come with an inspiring message about the name Remarkable.
DETAILS ABOUT THIS STYLE
- Acrylic paint: navy blue & gold
- Nickel-free metal: 18k gold-plated brass
- Approximately 13/16 inch wide x 1-7/8 inch long x 0.5mm thick
- See photos with manikin and penny for scale
Read about shipping rates in the shop policies.
Have questions about these earrings? See the FAQ.
Due to the hand-painted nature of these earrings, each pair will look very similar too, but not exactly like the photos featured.